Department of Chemical Engineering
Duluth, MN 55812
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
About this Program
The Chemical Engineering Masters of Science (MS) program is a dynamic, hands-on program. You'll work one-on-one with dedicated faculty to conduct research. Advanced coursework and applied research lead to future positions in the public and private sector.
- Two options for completion
- Offers hands-on experience
- Knowledge and Scholarly Formation
- Research and Methodological Skills Relevant to the Field
- Communication Skills
- Leadership and Collaborative Skills
- Global Context Formation of the Field and Intercultural Competencies
To find out what our recent graduates are doing, see the Career and Internship Services Report: Follow-up of Majors
In addition to the general application instructions provided by the Graduate School, visit the Chemical Engineering program page for specific application instructions and deadlines related to the program. Also visit the catalog requirements page linked above for additional information.